Sélection d’Eté 75cl 50cl 17,5cl 12,5cl
Bottle Carafe Glass Glass
(81) Château Saint-Bénézet (2015) £26.00 £20.00 £8.00 £6.00
IGP Costières de Nimes (13%)
Made from a blend of Viognier, Grenache Blanc and
Vermentino. The wine is very aromatic with notes of
white flowers and fruits such as apricot.
(82) Chardonnay, Cuvée Amélie (2016) £29.00 £22.00 £9.00 £7.00
IGP Vin de Pays Charentais. Dom. Cazulet (12.5%)
The aromas of this un-oaked organic Chardonnay are fresh
and fruity. The palate is fresh, with a hint of white peach and
lemon and good acidity. Well balanced with a medium finish.
(83) Château Les Mazes Cuvée Z (2015) £39.00 £30.00 £11.00 £9.00
AOP Côteaux du Languedoc. La Méjanelle (13.5%)
Made from Roussanne, Grenache Gris & Viognier. The nose
is concentrated, original, buttered & elegant with delicate
wood. The palate is fresh & full with an unctuous finish.
(84) Domaine des Soulié Rosé (2015) £26.00 £20.00 £8.00 £6.00
AOP Saint Chinian (13%)
Blend made from Syrah, Grenache, Cinsault & Mourvèdre.
Expressive nose of strawberries & crushed raspberries,
creamy caramel. Refreshing fruity dry organic rosé.
(85) Polissons de Cahors, Malbec (2015) £29.00 £22.00 £9.00 £7.00
IGP Cahors (13.5%)
This fresh and bright example from the grape's home turf.
With a controlled, short and low temperature fermentation
and early bottling the fresh, fruity nature is really highlighted.
(86) Pins des Marguerites, Tradition (2015) £35.00 £27.00 £10.00 £8.00
AOP Saint Chinian (13.5%)
Made of a blend of Carignan, Grenache, Mourvèdre and Syrah.
The nose shows complex aromas of ripe black fruit, leather,
violets and sweet spices. The palate is velvety, expressing
beautiful fruit notes accompanied by soft tannins.
(87) Côteaux du Giennois (2015) £39.00 £30.00 £11.00 £9.00
AOP Coteaux du Giennois. Mis B. Chauveau (12.5%)
Pinot Noir and Gamay blend from the Loire. The nose
opens to red fruit and spices. The palate is frank with a
silky texture with aromas of cherries and black berries
and a touch of spice on the finish.
(88) Sauvignon Blanc (2015) £19.00 £16.00 £6.00 £5.00
IGP Périgord (12%)
Soft and fruitful with good acidity to bring
excellent freshness. The classic ‘zip’ is toned
down slightly to complement the fruitful character.
(89) Merlot (2015) £19.00 £16.00 £6.00 £5.00
IGP Périgord (13%)
Redcurrant and strawberry nose. It is dry with
soft tannins, ripe red fruit and good acidity to
give a rich easily approachable fruit led red wine.
Our prices are inclusive of 20% VAT